Saturday, April 25, 2020

April 2020 24-Hour Readathon Live Blog


April 25, 9:23 a.m.: Just over four hours have passed since we started this readathon.  I've finished just over 127 pages of Midnight in Chernobyl, but Monique has already finished reading her book, The Distance Between Us by Reyna Grande.  Looks like I have a lot fo watching up to do.


April 25, 2020 4:58 a.m.: It't time for another 24 hour readtathon!  This time, I am taking part in the classic Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon and I am not alone as my fiancé, Monique, will be joining me.  We are even having a friendly competition going on of seeing who can read the most.  This is where I will be live blogging for the day, so come check out our progress often.  I've got my tea ready and I am going to get started with the book, Midnight in Chernobyl by Adam Higginbotham.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog